Shills Natural Sciences Review

Good morning, y'all! 

This morning I am reviewing Shills Natural Sciences, a skincare company based in Taiwan. They were so kind to send me a few sheet masks, as well as their 3 Step Kit for ridding blackheads and other blemishes.




Snail Essence Sheet Mask

I loved this sheet mask. I'm not going to lie, I was a little skeptical about putting this mask on my face. Snail gel isn't necessarily my number one skincare go to. But, after using this, I've fallen in love. My skin was so much brighter.


Honey Gold Lifting & Firming Mask

I didn't see immediate results after using this mask. I'm sure after using it a couple of times, I'll see a difference.



For those of you who struggle with acne and blackheads, like myself, this kit is your new best friend. I love peel off masks, I've found that they get rid of dead skin cells and pull out grime. This kit pulled out twice as much. #SoGross


First things first, cleanse your face. I used my favorite foam cleanser from Peter Thomas Roth. Next, I went in with the Deep Sebum Softener. This sebum softens my pores allowing all of the bacteria to be removed with ease.


After washing the black gel off with warm water, I went in with step two: the Deep Cleansing Black Mask. I applied this with the mask brush. However, I wasn't a huge fan of the brush. It was difficult to apply. Therefore, I just used my clean fingers. I found that I had more control of the product. 

Peeling it off was my favorite part. Also, the most painful part. However, I thought the pain was worth the results. There was so much "gunk" on the mask. My skin instantly felt smoother. It also looked brighter.







After peeling the mask off and rinsing off any excess product, I applied the Clarifying Toner. This minimized the appearance of my pores. It also made my skin feel twice as smooth. 



Overall, I am a huge fan of Shills Natural Sciences skincare products. I'm definitely going to be using the 3 Step Kit once a week, or once every other week. It's the perfect way to detox the skin of any impurities. 

Question of The Day: What's your go to face mask?

Thanks for reading!



SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks so appealing! I've been into natural skincare a lot lately and these look amazing! Thanks for the review!
    Lucie, xx

    http://thefrenchpier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Highly, highly recommend! Thanks for reading & commenting, Lucie!

      Delete

AddToAny