Rose Gal Wishlist

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

A few weeks ago, RoseGal reached out to me asking to do a wishlist and a review on some of their products. I am a huge fan of the white crop top from RoseGal.


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /  9 / 10 / 11 / 12


Off The Shoulder Long Sleeve Chambray Tunic Shirt Dress

I am currently loving the off the shoulder trend. And this dress is no exception. I also love the little bow knots on the sleeves. #ItsTheLittleThings

Cut Out Skater Dress

If I was a dress, this would be me. I love how classy it looks. I would pair this dress with a pair of pearl earrings and a cute clutch for a romantic dinner.

Cuffed Sleeve Anchor Print Tee

I don't know why, but lately, I've been obsessed with all things nautical. This shirt would look super cute with a pair of cut off shorts and flip flops. Let's go sailing!

Ruffled Contrast Piped Blouse

I think this top would look super cute with some white jeggings and sandals. And maybe some bright tassel earrings for a pop of color? Yes, please!

Pineapple Printed Cropped Tank Top

I'm not much of a crop top person, but I would definitely wear this over a bikini. I love how summery it is.

Spaghetti Strap Handkerchief Tank Top in Lake Blue

I love how bright this shirt is. I'd pair this with a long necklace and jeggings for a night out.

Layered Double Straps Chiffon Cami Top

Again, I am a huge fan of how bright this top is. I'd pair this with some white jeans and sandals for a family BBQ. And, a denim jacket incase it gets chilly.

Trendy Women's Square Neck Lace Splicing Top

I love how dainty and girly this top looks.

Straw Hat

I think straw hats look so feminine. I like this one because of how structured it is. It's perfect for a day of walking around the city.

Hip-Pop Wide Geometrical Printed Elastic Headband in Blue

This headband caught my eye immediately. I love how colorful it is. I'd use this headband to keep my hair out of my face when I'm working out.

Wide Brim Ribbon Bowknot Woven Straw Hat

This floppy hat is calling my name. Enough said.

Tiny Bow Embellished Hollow Out Leg Affordable Polarized Sunglasses

These sunglasses are so chic! I love how big they are! Perfect for a day of tanning at the beach.


Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!

That concludes my RoseGal Wishlist. Definitely checkout RoseGal for some affordable, trendy pieces.

Thanks for reading!


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

AddToAny