Christmas Wishlist 2016

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! It's officially December; and you know what that means: it's time for some Christmasy posts. 




1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Photo Finish Foundation Primer from Smashbox

A few months ago, I received a Smashbox Finish Foundation Primer when I made an Ulta Beauty purchase. I fell in love with the primer instantly! I definitely want a larger tube that way I can try it out for an extended period of time.


All-Purpose Pencil Sharpener from Benefit

I have two pencil eyeliners, yet no pencil sharpener. I figured I would add it to my list.


All Nighter Make-Up Setting Spray from Urban Decay

Every single year I get this product. Ulta stores always have a brilliant 2-for-1 deal when it comes to this product.


Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges from the Sephora Collection

I go in phases: sometimes I like brushes, and sometimes I like sponges. Oh, and sometimes I just like to use my fingers. I find that I have really good control with my fingers; but as of lately, I've been wanting to try these sponges.


Cheek Stain from Tarte

My cheek products are running low, and I thought it was time to restock on those. Therefore, I asked for this cheek stain. Tarte products never fail to amaze me, so why not?


The Cozy Short Robe from Victoria's Secret

I love, love, love Victoria's Secret, especially for their robe collection. I remember the first time I received a Victoria's Secret robe. It was the softest thing ever. I wore that thing all the time! Now, it's getting a little "dingy" so I decided to ask for a new one. I mean, I've had it for five years now!


Lace Cross-Back Bralette from Aerie

I will be the first to admit: I hate big, bulky bras. When I discovered bralettes, my life instantly changed. I currently have a gray one and a white one, but I definitely want to expand my collection. They are just so, so comfortable!


Chill Hi-Rise Legging from Aerie

Seven words: you can never have too many leggings.


S’well Water Bottle

S'well water bottles have definitely hit the charts where I live. I discovered them at Starbucks a few weeks ago. According to their label, their job is to keep drinks cold for 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours. That's pretty cool! I asked for this because I am going to be commuting to college. Having a hot drink for a 40 minutes ride wouldn't be such a bad thing. Right?


Tea Tree Water from LUSH Cosmetics

I love LUSH Cosmetics; and I hate my acne. I've heard some fantastic reviews about this product, and I deep down think this product might just be the one for me.


That concludes my Christmas Wishlist. Comment below what's on your Christmas Wishlist!

Thanks for reading!

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

8 comments:

  1. That water bottle sounds interesting! I haven't really heard of it before, but I commute too so I might need to ask for one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited about it! A lot of people at my school have it. x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's so cool! I've heard they're great! Thanks for reading and commenting, Alyson! XO

      Delete
  3. Nice post! I really need to repurchase Lush Tea Tree Toner Water, it is so refreshing. I hope you get everything on your wishlist.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so glad you like it! I usually get some problem spots right before a certain time of month. I'm hoping this will help tame that. Thanks for reading and commenting! It means so much to me! x

      Delete
  4. India will dispatch its ICC Champions Trophy title protection against conventional adversary Pakistan when the two Asian powerhouses clash at Edgbaston, Birmingham, on 4 June 2017. The 18-day competition will keep running from 1 to 18 June 2017 and will likewise observe matches played at the Cardiff Wales Stadium in Cardiff and The Oval in London. icc champion trophy 2017All match live updates on a single click.

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny