Fall Wardrobe Staples 2016

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Incase you didn't know, I live in Pennsylvania where it is currently freezing. I'm already done with the winter season even though it has yet to arrive. With that being said, I am sharing my fall wardrobe staples with you all. 

These pieces keep me nice and toasty:


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Tory Burch Junction Riding Brown Boots

I have been eyeing up these beauties for quite some time. I currently don't own these riding boots, but I own a very similar pair from Lauren Conrad. To me, they are basically the same thing- just 1/3 of the price! I love wearing riding boots because they are structured, compared to UGGS which aren't as formal.


Hue Cable Knee Socks

I love wearing my knee socks over my jeans for extra warmth. Here in Pennsylvania our falls and winters can get extremely chilly. Click here to see other ways to style your fuzzy knee high socks.


Hollister Jean Leggings

Because I love wearing knee high boots, I like to tuck my jeans into them. Skinny jeans and jeggings are the perfect way to do so with ease. I especially like darker printed jeans for the fall and winter season. (If you're looking for a great steal on your denims check out Primark. They're jeans are extremely cheap, yet such great quality. You won't be disappointed.)


Army Green Detachable Fur Trimmed Hood Lined Parka

Anything army green is a fall staple as far as I'm concerned. I like this one because it easy to layer with heavy duty sweaters.


Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Monogram Canvas

Top handle bags scream fall to me. I especially love my Speedy 30 from LV. It is so classy and chic looking. I use it all the time throughout the fall and winter season. I am even guilty of using it during the spring and summer seasons since I love it so much.


Hollister Lace Hem Pullover Sweater

You may have seen this sweater in my back to school clothing haul. I love how it is so effortless, yet appears like I put a ton of effort into it. Win, win! Am I right?


Stardust Bar Pendant Necklace

I love long statement necklaces for fall and winter. When it is so difficult to crawl out of bed in the morning, a throw on accessory like this one will be a lifesaver.


Hollister Wrap Front Ribbed Sweater

This is another sweater you might recognize from my back to school clothing haul. First of all, I love the color. The off white shade will go with anything. More importantly, I love the deep neck. It's not extremely deep ton the point where you're revealing too much, it's the perfect amount.

I just think it makes me look more grown up.


Keds Metallic Knit Infinity Scarf

Scarves in general are a staple for me. I have at least twenty scarves; and yes, each and every one gets warn throughout the season. They're perfect for layering!


Allegra Classic Wristlet

I find that throughout the fall and winter seasons I lug huge purses around. Sometimes, I'm just going over to a friend's house and all I need is a wristlet. It would most definitely come in handy! I love the color of it too! Another something that screams fall!


Old Navy Womens Textured Stripe Poncho

Ponchos and wraps are my go-tos during this time of year. I love throwing on a long sleeve and throwing a poncho or wrap over it. Add some skinny jeans and ballet flats. You are good to go, my friend!


Alex and Ani Initial Bangle

I love bangles for the fall and winter season. Come summer, they are just too hot to wear. I have three that I constantly stack: the Initial G Charm Bangle, the Path of Life Art Infusion Charm Bangle, and the Scorpio Celestial Wheel Charm Bangle. And of course, they all have a silver finish.


That concludes my fall staples! Comment below what some of your fashion staples are!

Thanks for reading,

SaveSave

3 comments:

AddToAny