Beauty Essentials For Fall and Winter

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today I have a post regarding the beauty industry: my beauty essentials for the colder months.




1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9



Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

In one of my more recent posts, I shared my night routine with you all. I stated that I like to get to bed around 9:00 p.m. Sometimes that's not the case; sometimes I don't get to bed until 11:00 because of having soccer practice and tons of homework. Therefore, this product comes in handy come morning. I like to apply this product in an upside down triangle. I also like to bake my face for a minute with a matte powder. It makes all the difference!


Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation

Any and all matte foundations are a go for the fall and winter seasons. This one is tied for first place along with my BB Cream Face Defender from Mally Beauty. (I'm currently wearing the one from Mally Beauty. It has amazing coverage. Let me know if you would like a more in-depth review on this product.)


Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder

I have very limited experience with powders. I've used this one for quite some time and really like it. I use it to bake my under eye concealer, which I mentioned earlier. It definitely leaves a desirable matte finish. (It looks great if you wear glasses! It hides that bit of shadow that glasses cause.)


Benefit Cosmetics Benetint

I love, love, love Benetint! I swipe this on with ease and then blend it in with my fingers. It looks so natural; and it literally takes me 30 seconds. Plus, the color is compatible with many different skin tones. I would highly recommend it!


Benefit Cosmetics Satiny Pink High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter

High Beam has always been my favorite product from Benefit Cosmetics. It's perfect for that Friday or Saturday night out. I am always applying this product to the high points of my face.


Honest Beauty Truly Kissable Lip Crayon Demi Matte

Lip crayons are my favorite for the fall and winter season. I find that they are extremely easy to apply on the go. A pop of color on your lips is super trendy; and the matte finish completes your effortless look.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette

I'll be honest: I've never used this palette, but I've heard fantastic things about it. I personally use Stila's Trust In Love eyeshadow palette, but that's not as well known. Both palettes have neutral shades that you can wear for school purposes. You can also create a smokey eye on your lids for nights out.


Too Faced Better Than Sex Mini Mascara

This is my favorite mascara of all time. The effects are incredible. I first line my eyes with a Marc Jacobs eyeliner. Then, I go in with this mascara. I usually apply 1-2 coats. Definitely no more than 2. I find that it separates, lengthens, and darkens; all things wonderful.


Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill

I simply use an Ulta brow pencil to trace my eyebrows. Then I fill them in with a generic brow powder. Following that, I go in with a spoolie to ensure there are no harsh lines.


These makeup products are a must for the fall and winter season. They will ensure your makeup look is trendy and chic.

What is a must-have makeup product on your list for the colder months? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

28 comments:

  1. These are really good essentials.. Thanks for sharing dear

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. x

      Delete
  2. I love all of these! I haven't tried the Goof Proof pencil yet although I must rectify that! Great essentials, thanks for sharing xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I' definitely planning on picking it up the next time I go to Ulta. Thanks for reading and commenting! xx

      Delete
  3. Nice post! I love Benetint too and I really want to try out Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, I have heard so much about it and it sounds amazing.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is absolutely incredible. I promise you won't be disappointed. Thanks for reading & commenting! x

      Delete
  4. Thanks admin for your post and i want to appreciate the admin for this post. Admin you should watch my style portal for more infoprmation

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these cosmetics and want to use these cosmetics and thanks admin for lovely thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cosmetics and this site has lots of knowledge about the things of cosmetics.Men Style World

    ReplyDelete
  7. Next, move to the top segment. Backcomb the base inside Fashion for girls of the top area.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Today we are sharing with you awesome collection about mens ahirstyles. Some simple tips make our hair more agessive than others Mens hairstyles 2017. with new trends and impressive styles shares with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks admin for this post.i want to appreciate the admin for this post. Admin you should watch my icc champion trophy 2017 all match live updates this singal click.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.Really, this is a good article. I have read the above content that you describe it beautifully. A unknown person, when reading the content and clearly understandable. wishesquotes.org/

    ReplyDelete
  11. IPL 2017 Schedule with match date & time table, IPL 2017 fixture & IPL 2017 Venue with updated Indian Premier League (IPL 9) team schedule. icc champion trophy schedualAll match live updates on a single click.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The best collection of Happy Mothers Day 2017 Images, Photos, Pictures, Wallpapers, Mothers Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings,
    Happy Mothers Day Poems & Sayings, Mothers Day Messages, SMS, Text Messages,
    happy fathers day images
    happy fathers day image
    fathers day pictures 2017
    fathers day cards 2017
    father day images free
    happy fathers day quotes
    happy fathers day message
    happy fathers day to my husband
    happy fathers day wishes
    father's day quote
    eid mubarak 2017
    Mothers Day WhatsApp Status & Facebook Status, DP Images,
    Mothers Day FB Profile Pics, FB Timeline Cover Photos etc.

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny